Search by Keyword
The best hamburger recipe is a made with a simple patty of lean ground beef, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, then cooked on a grill to your desired doneness.
Slapped inside a sliced bun and garnished with raw vegetables and tangy condiments, the basic hamburger is a classic lunch time entree. The basic beef hamburger is, in fact, the Best Hamburger Recipe, and the most frequently prepared meal in the United States.
However, if you like fancy hamburgers with exotic flavors, here's how to make a truly unique hamburger recipe. Print it out and pass it around!
1 pound ground beef
1/2 onion grated or finely chopped
1/4 tsp. ground coriander
1/4 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. ground pepper
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
1 egg lightly beaten
dash of worcestershire sauce
GARNISHES & CONDIMENTS
thinly sliced onion
Mix all the burger ingredients thoroughly.
Divide mixture into 4 equal balls and mold into patties.
Pan fry on medium heat until the patty is cooked the way you like it.
Also try any of the following related recipes:
Meat or Vegetarian Chili is a tangy combination of herbs and spices designed to enhance the
natural flavor of fresh ground beef, or to lend a distinctly flavorful
personality to tofu. Makes a delicious hamburger topping.
Sloppy Joes is a saucy, tangy American recipe favorite that makes for a simple, classic, inexpensive, satisfying meal.
Meatloaf - Here's a meatloaf recipe that works every time.
Improvise by adding your own flavorings. Then serve it like a hamburger on hamburger buns.
Handy Tips for Tasty Hamburgers
* Form the patties so they are the same thickness throughout. This will allow them to cook more evenly.
* The ideal size for a hamburger patty is about four inches in diameter and one-half to one inch thick.
* If you are using a skillet, saute the patties in a very small amount of heated olive oil.
* If you are grilling the burgers, best to place them on an open grill, about six inches above the coals.
* No matter how you decide to cook a hamburger, handle the meat as little as possible.
* For juicy well done burgers, saute the patties in a lightly oiled skillet until both sides are browned, then put them on a plate and heat them in the microwave for about thirty seconds per patty.
Other Recipe Links
Go here for all sorts of Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Printable Charts and Tables
Printable Tattoo Designs
Printable Tarot Cards
Printable Trivia Games