Search by Keyword
Bible Study Lessons may involve any of numerous different bibles, all of them expressing unique but similar spiritual truths.
This page features a list of the world's twenty largest religions ranked by size.
For more lists, calendars, worksheets, maps and other free printable items, visit any link on this page.
Here's a List of the World's Major Religions, whose topics are covered in standard Bible Study Lessons.
LIST OF RELIGIONS:
1. CHRISTIANITY: a monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of the man known as Jesus (2.1 billion)
Above image credit: bbc.co.uk
2. ISLAM: the monotheistic religion articulated by the Qur’an, a text considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God. (1.5 billion)
Above image credit: blogs.reuters.com
3. SECULAR / NONRELIGIOUS: An adherence to the avoidance of organized religion. (1.1 billion)
4. HINDUISM: The predominant indigenous religious tradition of South Asia. (900 million)
5. CHINESE FOLK RELIGION: a collection of ethnic religious traditions which have been a main belief system in China throughout the civilization's history. (394 million)
6. BUDDHISM: a religion and philosophy encompassing a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices, based on the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known as the Buddha. (376 million)
7. PRIMAL INDIGENOUS: A set of African religious beliefs and practices, which is primarily tribal and composed of pre-colonization peoples. (300 million)
8. AFRICAN TRADITIONAL: a variety of religions indigenous to the continent of Africa. (100 million)
9. SIKHISM: a monotheistic religion founded on the teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and ten successive Sikh Gurus. (23 million)
10. JUCHE: A North Korean philosophy that identifies the Korean masses as the masters of the country's development. (19 million)
11. SPIRITUALISM: A religion based on direct contact between living beings and the spirits of the dead. (15 million)
12. JUDAISM: The religion, philosophy and way of life of the Jewish people, originating in the Hebrew Bible and explored in later texts such as the Talmud. (14 million)
13. BAHA'I: A monotheistic religion founded by Bahá'u'lláh in nineteenth-century Persia, emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind. (7 million)
14. JAINISM: An Indian religion that prescribes pacifism and a path of non-violence towards all living beings. (4.2 million)
15. SHINTO: The indigenous spirituality of Japan and the Japanese people. (4 million)
16. CAO DAI: A syncretistic, monotheistic religion, officially established in the city of Tây Ninh, southern Vietnam, in 1926. (4 million)
17. ZOROASTRIANISM: A religion and philosophy based on the teachings of prophet Zoroaster, who lived some time before 600 BC. (2.6 million)
18. TENRIKYO: a monotheistic religion originating in alleged revelations to a 19th-century Japanese woman named Nakayama Miki, known as Oyasama by followers. Tenrikyo promotes the "Joyous Life," cultivated through acts of charity and mindfulness. (2 million)
19. PAGANISM: a wide variety of ancient and modern religious movements influenced by the pre-Christian pagan beliefs of Europe. Wicca is an example of a Pagan religion. (1 million)
20. UNITARIAN-UNIVERSALISM: A belief system that emphasizes the unity of all things, and accepts other religions in an inclusive manner. (800 thousand).
Go here for all sorts of Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Printable Charts and Tables
Printable Tattoo Designs
Printable Tarot Cards
Printable Trivia Games
See the Main Lists Page
bible study lessons