Search by Keyword
This page features Easy Origami creations, with visual instructions included.
Origami is an ancient art of paper folding, strongly associated with Japanese culture.
Traditional Japanese origami dates back to around 1600.
An origami creation is typically made from a single square sheet of paper.
Traditional origami designs have no cutting, no glue, and no markings.
The only manipulation allowed is folding.
Shown above is an Origami Rose.
Shown below is an Origami Ninja Star.
Follow these instructions using the diagram shown above.
1. Make the creases shown here.
2. Form the 4 corners.
3. Flatten the sheet of paper, while rotating it counter-clockwise.
4. Turn the sheet of paper over.
5. Make the rose 3-dimensional by taking each top right corner and folding to next quadrant, counter clockwise.
6. Form rose by cupping it in the palm of your hand.
7. Turn the rose over and smooth it on the inside, by pressing down slightly at the base.
8. Fold down the edges and tuck them in to form the bottom of the rose.
9. Turn the rose over, open the centre of flower, and smooth it out.
10. Roll the petals down to give them a gentle curve.
ORIGAMI NINJA STAR
The slick looking Ninja Stars is a wildly popular origami creation. They are easy to make, and serve many purposes.
You can stick them onto a backing and use them as an art form, or combine them to build sculptures, or throw them like little boomerangs.
Follow the visual instructions shown above to make an Easy Origami Ninja Star.
Suggestion: Glue 2 of these together to make an 8-pointed Ninja star.
Look here for Free Printable Sheet Music.
Go here for all sorts of Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
View this link for Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Go to this page for free Printable Maps
Go here for a collection of Free Printable Worksheets
Hit this link for Printable Charts and Tables
Printable Tattoo Designs
Printable Tarot Cards
Printable Trivia Games
Another collection of Free Printable Items.