Search by Keyword
This page features a selection of common Wicca Symbols.
Wicca is a Neopagan, nature-based religion more commonly known as Witchcraft.
In spite of thousands of years of persecution by other religions, Witchcraft remains a popular spiritual path for millions of adherents worldwide.
Well known Wiccan symbols include the Pentacle (a five-pointed star within a circle), the Triquetra (an embodiment of the sacred number 3), the Ankh (a symbol of life everlasting) and the Eye of Horus, sometimes worn to deter evil spirits.
The practice of the religion called Wicca began in England during the early part of the 20th century, and was based on ancient teachings.
Scroll down to see more Wicca symbols. To print these, just right click on any image and select a SAVE option from your drop-down menu. This will send the image to your picture file for future use.
After you save an image to your picture file, alter it in any way you choose to create your own original Wicca Symbols. Then run your designs over to your favorite local tattoo artist. Better still, buy a batch of temporary tattoo paper from an office supply store.
See this page for a collection of free, printable Chinese Zodiac Tattoos.
Hit this link for Wicca Symbols and other Unique Tattoo Art Designs.
Look here for a selection of Aztec Symbols and Tribal Art.
Visit this page to see an assortment of free printable Native American Symbols and Tribal Flags.
Scan this page for a free printable collection of Astrology Symbols.
Go here to learn how to Draw Superheroes.
The 13 Principles of Wiccan Belief
(compiled by George Knowles, posted on controverscial.com)
1. We practice rites to attune ourselves with the natural rhythm of life forces marked by the phases of the Moon and the seasonal Quarters and Cross Quarters.
2. We recognize that our intelligence gives us a unique responsibility toward our environment. We seek to live in harmony with nature in ecological balance offering fulfillment to life and consciousness within an evolutionary concept.
3. We acknowledge a depth of power far greater than that apparent to the average person. Because it is far greater than ordinary it is sometimes called ‘supernatural’, but we see it as lying within that which is naturally potential to all.
4. We conceive of the Creative Power in the universe as manifesting through polarity – as masculine and feminine – and that this same Creative Power lies in all people and functions through the interaction of the masculine and the feminine. We value neither above the other knowing each to be supportive of the other. We value sex as pleasure as the symbol and embodiment of life, and as one of the sources of energy used in magical practice and religious worship.
5. We recognize both outer worlds and inner, or psychological worlds sometimes known as the Spiritual World, the Collective Unconsciousness, the Inner Planes etc – and we see in the interaction of these two dimensions the basis for paranormal phenomena and magical exercises. We neglect neither dimension for the other, seeing both as necessary for our fulfillment.
6. We do not recognize any authoritarian hierarchy, but do honor those who teach, respect those who share their greater knowledge and wisdom, and acknowledge those who have courageously given of themselves in leadership.
7. We see religion, magick and wisdom in living as being united in the way one views the world and lives within it – a world view and philosophy of life which we identify as Witchcraft – the Wiccan Way.
8. Calling oneself ‘Witch’ does not make a Witch – but neither does heredity itself, nor the collecting of titles, degrees and initiations. A Witch seek to control the forces within her/himself that make life possible in order to live wisely and without harm to others and in harmony with nature.
9. We believe in the affirmation and fulfillment of life in a continuation of evolution and development of consciousness giving meaning to the Universe we know and our personal role within it.
10.Our only animosity towards Christianity, or towards any other religion or philosophy of life, is to the extent that its institutions have claimed to be ‘the only way’ and have sought to deny freedom to others and to suppress other ways of religious practice and belief.
11. As American Witches, we are not threatened by debates on the history of the craft, the origins of various terms, the legitimacy of various aspects of different traditions. We are concerned with our present and our future.
12.We do not accept the concept of absolute evil, nor do we worship any entity known as ‘Satan’ or ‘the Devil’ as defined by Christian tradition. We do not seek power through the suffering of others, nor accept that personal benefit can be derived only by denial to another.
13.We believe that we should seek within Nature that which is contributory to our health and well-being.
Go here for all sorts of Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Printable Charts and Tables
Printable Tattoo Designs
Printable Tarot Cards
Printable Trivia Games