Best Shrimp Scampi Recipe Fast And Easy
Scroll down to make the Best Shrimp Scampi Recipe on the internet, according to various user reviews.
Both of the classic recipes shown below will suit the tastes of most people, because of the very basic ingredients involved.
Best Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- fresh basil leaves
- 1 large fresh lemon
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and black pepper.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Put shrimp onto skewers, and discard any remaining marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and grill shrimps for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until pinkish and opaque.
- Serve over rice, garnished with basil leaves and lemon wedges.
Scroll down for another Best Shrimp Scampi recipe. This one is a bit more involved, but the taste is well worth the effort.
BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI
- About a dozen large, fresh shrimp
- About 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Coarse sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 sticks of softened, unsalted butter.
- 4 large cloves of fresh minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit
- Peel, devein, and butterfly the shrimp, leaving the tails on.
- Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl and toss gently with the olive oil, wine, 2 teaspoons of salt and 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- In a small bowl, mash the softened butter with the garlic, shallots, parsley, rosemary, red pepper, lemon juice, egg yolk, panko bread crumbs, and a bit more salt and pepper.
- Toss gently until mixed well.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer, cut side down.
- Pour the remaining marinade mixture over the shrimp.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the shrimp.
- Bake for about ten minutes. The dish is ready when hot and bubbly.
- Place dish under a broiler for about a minute to brown the top.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Related Recipe Links
TRADITIONAL AMERICAN RECIPES
MORE GREAT RECIPES
Other Useful Links
Go here for all sorts of Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Printable Car Insurance Stats for All 50 States and Washington DC.
Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Printable Charts and Tables
Printable Tattoo Designs
Printable Tarot Cards
Printable Trivia Games
Another Free Printables Collection
Look Here Right Now To See A Long Lost Portrait Of Emily Dickinson!