FAST AND EASY CHEESE RECIPE
Scroll down for a Fast And Easy Cheese Recipe.
Who says cheese has to be hard to make?
Follow the easy instructions below for an authentically mild style of cheese known in India as Paneer, and in Mexico as Queso Fresco.
Also find related recipes for this mild and versatile type of cheese.
Most of the recipes shown in these pages are low in sugar, low in fat, easily prepared, and downright delicious.
Enjoy this Easy Cheese Recipe. It requires very few ingredients and takes less than two hours to make.
For more recipes, see the links below.
EASY BREEZY CHEESE RECIPE
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Heat the milk in a non aluminum pot over a medium heat until the liquid reaches 195 degrees. If you don't have a kitchen thermometer, just heat the milk until the surface of the liquid is foamy.
- Remove pot from heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice a little bit at a time, while stirring, until curds form and the liquid gets clearer.
- Let the curds sit for about 20 minutes.
- Line a strainer with cheesecloth, place it in the sink, pour the mixture into the strainer, and let sit for about 30 minutes more, until most of the liquid drains away.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste, then lift the cheesecloth out of the strainer and form the cheese into a ball.
- Flatten the cheese ball on a large plate into a disc about 1/2 inch thick.
- Open the cheesecloth and rewrap so the cheese is well covered.
- Place a plate upside down on a baking sheet, and put the cheese (wrapped in cheesecloth) on the plate.
- Put another plate on top of that, and weight it down with something very heavy, such as cast iron cookware.
- Let sit for about 1 hour, until all excess moisture is gone.
- Crumble into bits or cut into cubes, then add it to your favorite recipe.
DOZENS MORE RECIPES
DEBUNKING THE FITNESS MYTH
CHAPTER 1 (Wealth Through Exercise)
CHAPTER 2 (Fitness the Old Fashioned Way)
CHAPTER 3 (11 Common Exercise Myths)
CHAPTER 4 (Food List and Nutrition)
CHAPTER 5 (Health Tips And More)
CHAPTER 6 (Alternative Health And Exercise)
CHAPTER 7 (How To Eat Whatever You Want)
CHAPTER 8 (10 Common Nutrition Myths)
CHAPTER 9 (How To Start Saving Money)
CHAPTER 10 (Free Work From Home Money)
CHAPTER 11 (Well Paid Jobs)
CHAPTER 12 (Start A Business: Real Estate)
CHAPTER 13 (Best Market Stock Investments)
CHAPTER 14 (Start a Business)
CHAPTER 15 (Quotes About Happiness)
CHAPTER 16 (Spiritual Wealth and a Bible Story)
CHAPTER 17 (Delicious Quick Recipes)
CHAPTER 18 (More Quick Recipes)
CHAPTER 19 (More Quick Recipes)
CHAPTER 20 (More Quick Recipes)
CHAPTER 21 (Sweet Treats YOU Deserve)
Health Tips and Food List
Weight Watchers Point List And McDonalds Menu
Low Carb Foods
Sugar Content And Blood Sugar Chart
Get Rich Quicker
Make Google Money
Learn SEO Technique to Start a Business
Popular Jobs by State
Search for Jobs
Medical Transcription Online
Write A Perfect Resume
Look Here Right Now To See A Long Lost Portrait Of Emily Dickinson!