Best Crispy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Scroll down for a perfectly delicious baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe. This one includes Cauliflower, but the cauliflower is optional.
This entree goes well with almost any side dish you can think of.
Spaghetti is especially recommended, but you can also eat this tasty recipe on a hero sandwich, or even on its own with a side of green vegetables.
above image: marlenekoch.com
Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe with Cauliflower
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- about 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup packaged corn bread mix
- 2 Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or provolone or any of your favorite mixed cheeses.
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 or 2 large cans tomato sauce
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry with a paper towel.
- season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- sprinkle chicken breasts with flour.
- Break up the sweet rolls into soft bread crumbs and mix them together with the corn bread mix in a bowl.
- Mix the egg and milk in a separate bowl.
- Heat about four tablespoons of the oil in a small skillet over a medium-high heat.
- Using tongs, dip a chicken breast into the egg mixture, and hold over the bowl until the excess egg mixture drips off.
- Place the chicken breast into the bowl of bread crumbs, carefully coating both sides. Press down firmly so the bread crumbs will stick to the meat.
- Place the chicken breast in the pan of oil and cook on both sides until brown.
- Place the browned chicken breast on a large, flat, oven-safe dish.
- Repeat the above steps for each of the remaining chicken breasts, and for each piece of cauliflower.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the chicken breasts and cauliflower florets.
- Cover with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with another layer of shredded cheese.
- Pour another layer of tomato sauce over the cheese, the sprinkle the top with another thin layer of shredded cheese.
- Shake some grated parmesan cheese over the top of the recipe.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. The dish is done when the sauce bubbles and the top turns brown and crispy.
Related Recipe Links
TRADITIONAL AMERICAN RECIPES
MAIN RECIPE PAGE
MORE GREAT RECIPES
Other Useful Links
Go here for all sorts of Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Printable Car Insurance Stats for All 50 States and Washington DC.
Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Printable Charts and Tables
Printable Tattoo Designs
Printable Tarot Cards
Printable Trivia Games
Another Free Printables Collection