Scroll down for a selection of Funny Trick Questions through the ages
Visit the links below for a broad range of clever quips, pithy sayings, snarky comments, and funny jokes.
This page features a selection of intelligent and humorous trick questions, designed to give your brain some much needed exercise.
You have to think outside the box to answer most of these.
Answer to above image: The man is bald.
Train your brain and have some fun with any of the following Funny Trick Questions!
To print any of the images shown on this page, just drag your cursor over the text and select a PRINT option from your drop-down menu.
Make lots of copies and pass them around at work next time you're bored.
For quirky sayings, clever quotes, and other funny stuff, visit the links below.
Answer to the above image: The spare.
1. If an airplane crashes exactly on the border of the United States and Canada, in which country do they bury the survivors?
2. A woman has seven children. Half of them are boys. How is this possible?
3. What 7-letter word can contain hundreds of letters?
4. Which word in the dictionary is almost always spelled incorrectly?
5. You fill up a bathtub, and you have a teaspoon, a tablespoon, and a measuring cup. What is the fastest way to empty the bathtub?
6. A girl kicks a soccer ball. It travels 10 feet, changes direction, and comes back to her. How is this possible?
Shown above is the Roman numeral 9. Add just ONE line to change it to 6.
8. If it takes 8 men four days to dig a hole, how long does it take the same 8 men to dig half a hole?
Answer to the above image: No direction: Electric trains do not blow smoke.
Funny Trick Questions Answer Key:
1. Nowhere. The survivors didn't die.
2. All of them are boys. That means half of them are also boys.
5. Pull the plug from the drain.
6. The girl kicked the ball straight up into the air. Gravity brought it back to her.
7. Write the letter 'S' in front of it. The letter S is just one line. No one aid the line had to be straight.
8. There is no such thing as half a hole.
Look Here for Funny Sayings
Go here for Funny Sayings from Every State
Hit this link for more Quotes, Quips, and Sayings
See this page for More Funny Quotes
Go here for all sorts of Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Free Printable Car Insurance Stats for All 50 States and Washington DC.
Free Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Free Printable Maps
Free Printable Charts and Tables
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
Free Printable Tarot Cards
Free Printable Gifts
Free Printable Trivia Games
funny short sayings