Creamy Guacamole With Salsa:
2 Fast And Easy Recipes
above image: cookingclassy.com
This page features a Super Fast and Easy Guacamole recipe, along with its inseparable partner, Salsa Fresca.
These Fast and Easy recipes are shown below. Also listed are serving suggestions, recipe variations, and ingredient substitutions.
Don't be afraid to Improvise!
You might even invent your own unique Salsa and Guacamole recipes.
Fast And Easy Guacamole And Salsa
- 4 large vine ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh, finely chopped cilantro
- dash of hot sauce (to taste)
- splash of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Chop tomatoes finely and drain away excess liquid.
- Mix well with remaining ingredients.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for one hour before serving.
- Serve with Tortilla chips and fresh Guacamole.
- Some culinary wizards substitute diced Plum, chopped Mango, or canned corn for the tomatoes.
- Lime juice works as well as Lemon juice for this recipe.
- one or two ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- fresh squeezed lemon juice from half a meyer lemon
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- Cut the avocado all the way around and break it in half, removing the pit.
- Scoop out the avocado with a spoon and put it in a small bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with the fork.
- Serve as is with Tortilla chips or add some to your burrito.
- Preserve unused portions carefully in air-tight plastic wrap, as avocado turns an unsightly grayish brown when exposed to air.
- Any hot sauce will do, so use your favorite brand, or none at all if you like it mild.
- Chopped tomatoes go very well with this recipe, and can be mixed right in.
- Other compatible ingredients include black olives, corn.
Easy No-Bake Cheesecake
Strawberry Shortcake America's most popular dessert! This recipe is quick, easy to make, and offered up in fun individual servings.
Try either of these two Smoothie Recipes.
Visit any of the links shown above for great American recipes and serving suggestions.
MORE EASY TO MAKE RECIPES
TRADITIONAL AMERICAN RECIPES
TRADITIONAL AFRICAN RECIPES
DINNER, LUNCH, AND BREAKFAST RECIPES
Other Useful Links
Free Printable Resume Formats
Universities and PhD Programs in All 50 States and Washington DC
Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States
Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States
Car Insurance Stats for All 50 States and Washington DC
Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Printable Charts and Tables
Printable Tattoo Designs
Printable Tarot Cards
Printable Trivia Games
Look Here Right Now To See A Long Lost Portrait Of Emily Dickinson!