FREE PRINTABLE MAP OF
Scroll down for a free printable Map Of Maryland cities, along with another map illustrating counties throughout the state.
The above US map shows the location of the state of Maryland in relation to other US states.
On April 28th of 1788, Maryland became the 7th state admitted to the Union.
Scroll down for fascinating facts about the state of Maryland, and related links to other free printable items.
10 TRUE FACTS ABOUT MARYLAND
- The first railroad train station was built in Baltimore, Maryland in 1830.
- The US Naval Academy was founded in the city of Annapolis on October 10th, 1845.
- The Maryland Gazette, established in 1727, is the oldest continuously published newspaper in America.
- Assateague Island features a herd of feral ponies who draw millions of tourists annually.
- St. John's College in Annapolis was originally called King Williams School, established in 1769 as the first school in America.
- Maryland gave up some of its land to help form Washington DC.
- The University of Maryland offered America's first Doctor of Dental Medicine (DDM) degree in 1840.
- The Baltimore Water Company was the first water company in America, established in 1792.
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore graduated America's first female doctor in 1901.
- In 1902, Maryland became the first state to enact Workmen's Compensation laws.
MAP OF MARYLAND CITIES
Above: A printable map of Maryland cities.
LIST OF COUNTIES IN MARYLAND
- ALLEGANY COUNTY
- ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY
- BALTIMORE COUNTY
- CALVERT COUNTY
- CAROLINE COUNTY
- CARROLL COUNTY
- CECIL COUNTY
- CHARLES COUNTY
- DORCHESTER COUNTY
- FREDERICK COUNTY
- GARRETT COUNTY
- HARFORD COUNTY
- HOWARD COUNTY
- KENT COUNTY
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY
- PRINCE GEORGE COUNTY
- QUEEN ANNE'S COUNTY
- ST. MARY'S COUNTY
- SOMERSET COUNTY
- TALBOT COUNTY
- WASHINGTON COUNTY
- WICOMICO COUNTY
- WORCESTER COUNTY
Above: A google map of Maryland
Maryland Fact And Photo Gallery
Community Colleges in Maryland
PhD Programs at Universities in Maryland
Law Schools In Maryland
Low Cost Maryland Car Insurance
Budget Travel In Maryland
Return To US State Map Collection
Click here for a Free Printable WORLD MAP.
Look here to SEE MORE STATE MAPS
Free Printable Zip Code Maps Of Major Cities
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Free Printable Resume Formats
Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Car Insurance Stats for All 50 States and Washington DC.
FREE Reusable Monthly Calendars
Free Printable Maps
Free printable Charts and Tables
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
Free, printable, customizable Tarot Cards
Free Printable Gifts
Free printable Trivia Games
Go here for Another Free Printables Collection
world map printable map of utah