FREE PRINTABLE MAP OF
Scroll down for a free printable Map Of Missouri Counties, along with a Missouri city map.
The above US map shows the location of the state of Missouri in relation to other US states.
On August 10th of 1821, Missouri became the 24th of 50 states admitted to the Union.
Scroll down to find fascinating facts about the state of Missouri.
Also see related links to other free printable items.
TOP 10 TRUE FACTS ABOUT MISSOURI
- The official state flower of Missouri is the White Hawthorne, and the official state tree is the flowering dogwood.
- The state of Missouri shares borders with eight different states - Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
- The Gateway Arch in St. Louis is 630 feet tall, making it the tallest manmade national monument in America.
- The first successful parachute jump from a flying airplane was made over St. Louis in 1912. The daring deed was done by Captain Albert Berry, from an altitude of 1,500 feet.
- Missouri is known for its unique regional recipes, such as Gooey Butter Cake.
- What is now the state of Missouri was once home to the Cherokee tribe.
- Missouri is home to more than 6,000 caves. The state even boasts America's only cave restaurant.
- On March 18th of 1925, 90% of the state of Missouri was destroyed by a tornado that killed nearly 700 people and injured thousands more.
- In Kansas City, there is an archaic law that prohibits the installation of bathtubs with four legs resembling animal paws.
- The largest city in Missouri is Kansas City, although the state capital is Jefferson City.
MISSOURI CITY MAP
Above: An enhanced google map of Missouri, showing roadways and major cities.
MAP OF MISSOURI COUNTIES
Above: A map of Missouri counties.
image credit: county-map.blogspot.com
Missouri Fact And Photo Gallery
Community Colleges in Missouri
PhD Programs at Missouri Universities
Law Schools In Missouri
Low Cost Missouri Car Insurance
Budget Travel In Missouri
Free Printable Zip Code Maps Of Major Cities
Free Printable WORLD MAP
Hit this link to SEE MORE STATE MAPS
Return To US State Map Collection
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Click Here for Free Printable Resume Formats
Click Here for Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Greyhound Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Car Insurance Stats in All 50 States and Washington DC.
FREE Reusable Monthly Calendars
Free Printable Maps
Free printable Charts and Tables
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
Free, printable, customizable Tarot Cards
Free Printable Gifts
Free printable Trivia Games
Go here for Another Free Printables Collection
world map printable map of utah