FREE PRINTABLE MAP OF
Scroll down for a free printable Map Of Nevada cities, and also a Nevada county map.
The above US map shows the location of the state of Nevada in relation to other US states.
On October 31st of 1864, Nevada became the 36th of 50 states admitted to the Union.
Scroll down to find fascinating facts about the state of Nevada.
Also see related links to other free printable items.
10 TRUE FACTS ABOUT NEVADA
- Before it became a known for gambling, great quantities of silver and gold were mined in the state of Nevada.
- Nevada means "snow capped" is Spanish.
- Native American tribes from what is now the state of Nevada include Paiute, Shoshone, and Washoe, among others.
- Nevada is one of only seven US states that does not charge income tax.
- Nevada is the driest state in America, with less than 10 inches of rain per year, on average.
- Nevada is the only US state where prostitution is legal. Prostitution is technically illegal in larger cities such as Reno and Las Vegas, but the "world's oldest profession" thrives there anyway.
- Nevada also has a statewide law allowing the sale of alcohol 24 hours a day from bars, restaurants, and stores.
- When Nevada's Hoover Dam was completed in 1935, it was the largest dam in the world - 726 feet high and 1,244 feet long.
- The city of Reno, Nevada is actually west of Los Angeles, California.
- The first casino in Las Vegas opened in 1931, and was called the Pair-O-Dice Club.
MAP OF NEVADA CITIES
Above: An enhanced google Map Of Nevada showing cities, major roadways, and surrounding states.
COUNTY MAP OF NEVADA
Above: A Nevada county map.
image credit: classicwoodworks.us
Nevada Fact And Photo Gallery
Community Colleges in Nevada
PhD Programs at Universities in Nevada
Law Schools In Nevada
Low Cost Nevada Car Insurance
Budget Travel In Nevada
Free Printable Zip Code Maps Of Major Cities
Free Printable WORLD MAP
Hit this link to SEE MORE STATE MAPS
Return To US State Map Collection
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Click Here for Free Printable Resume Formats
Click Here for Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Greyhound Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Car Insurance Stats in All 50 States and Washington DC.
FREE Reusable Monthly Calendars
Free Printable Maps
Free printable Charts and Tables
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
Free, printable, customizable Tarot Cards
Free Printable Gifts
Free printable Trivia Games
Go here for Another Free Printables Collection
Look Here Right Now To See A Long Lost Portrait Of Emily Dickinson!
world map printable map of utah