FREE PRINTABLE MAP OF
This page features a free printable Map Of Ohio.
The above US map shows the location of the state of Ohio in relation to other US states.
On March 1st of 1803, Ohio became the 17th of 50 states admitted to the Union.
Scroll down to find fascinating facts about the state of Ohio.
Also see related links to other free printable items.
10 TRUE FACTS ABOUT OHIO
- Famous people born in Ohio include 7 US Presidents: Ulysses Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Benjamin Harrison, William McKinley, William Howard Taft, and Warren Harding.
- No less than 25 NASA astronauts were born in Ohio, including Neil Armstrong, John Glenn, and Kathryn D. Sullivan.
- The state of Ohio sports the only state flag that is not rectangular. The State Flag Of Ohio is shaped more like a pennant.
- The cash register was invented by James Ritty of Dayton, Ohio in 1879.
- America's first ambulance service was established in Cincinnati in 1865.
- The state of Ohio is one of the nation's top producers of tomatoes.
- There's a 7-story office building in Newark, Ohio that looks like a Giant Picnic Basket. The building is home to the Longaberger Basket Company.
- The city of Cleveland is home to the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.
- Ohio is known as "The Buckeye State" because of a preponderance of Aesculus trees, which grow large brown nuts that resemble the eyes of a deer.
- The 10 largest cities (by population) in Ohio are Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Parma, Canton, Youngstown, and Lorain, in that order.
MAP OF OHIO
Above: An enhanced google Map Of Ohio.
OHIO COUNTY MAP
Above: A Map Of Ohio counties and regions.
image credit: aspera.org
Ohio Fact And Photo Gallery
Community Colleges in Ohio
PhD Programs at Universities in Ohio
Law Schools In Ohio
Low Cost Ohio Car Insurance
Budget Travel In Ohio
Free Printable Zip Code Maps Of Major Cities
Free Printable WORLD MAP
Hit this link to SEE MORE STATE MAPS
Return To US State Map Collection
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Click Here for Free Printable Resume Formats
Click Here for Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Greyhound Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Car Insurance Stats in All 50 States and Washington DC.
FREE Reusable Monthly Calendars
Free Printable Maps
Free printable Charts and Tables
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
Free, printable, customizable Tarot Cards
Free Printable Gifts
Free printable Trivia Games
Go here for Another Free Printables Collection
Look Here Right Now To See A Long Lost Portrait Of Emily Dickinson!
world map printable map of utah