MAP OF OREGON PORTLAND AND OTHER FREE PRINTABLE MAPS
This page features a free printable Map Of Oregon Portland, a state map of Oregon, and a list of Oregon counties.
The above US map shows the location of the state of Oregon in relation to other US states.
On February 14th of 1859, Oregon became the 33rd of 50 states admitted to the Union.
Scroll down to find fascinating facts about the state of Oregon, and a detail map of Oregon Portland.
Also see related links to other free printable items.
10 TRUE FACTS ABOUT OREGON
- The state of Oregon has more ghost towns than any other US state. More than 80 Oregon ghost towns are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Crater Lake, know for its crystal blue waters, is the deepest lake in America, reaching a depth of 1,949 feet.
- Portland is home to more than 60 breweries, which is more breweries than any other city in the world.
- In 1994, Oregon became the first state to legalize physician-assisted suicide.
- Oregon residents own 25% of all llamas in America.
- The world's largest cheese factory is a popular tourist attraction in Tillamook.
- Oregon is the only state with an official state nut - the hazelnut, also known as a filbert. An astounding 99% of America's commercially sold filbert nuts come from Oregon.
- Native American tribes from Oregon include the Alsea, the Coos, the Klamath, the Modoc, the Molalla, the Nez Perce, the Northern Paiute, the Shasta, and quite a few others.
- The Oregon coastline is dotted with nine light houses. Tourists often embark on self guided Oregon light house tours.
- Oregon is home to the world's smallest park. Mill Ends Park in Portland is just two feet in diameter. The park is frequently adorned with a tiny tree or blooming flowers.
Above: Mill Ends Park in Portland
image credit: localadventurer.com
MAP OF OREGON PORTLAND
Above: A google map of downtown Portland.
STATE OF OREGON MAP
Above: A Map of Oregon showing cities, major roadways, and topographical land features.
LIST OF OREGON COUNTIES
Here is an alphabetical list of the 36 counties likely to be found on a standard map of Oregon Portland is in Multnomah County, by the way:
- Baker County
- Benton County
- Clackamas County
- Clatsop County
- Columbia County
- Coos County
- Crook County
- Curry County
- Deschutes County
- Douglas County
- Gilliam County
- Grant County
- Harney County
- Hood River County
- Jackson County
- Jefferson County
- Josephine County
- Klamath County
- Lake County
- Lane County
- Lincoln County
- Linn County
- Malheur County
- Marion County
- Morrow County
- Multnomah County
- Polk County
- Sherman County
- Tillamook County
- Umatilla County
- Union County
- Wallowa County
- Wasco County
- Washington County
- Wheeler County
- Yamhill County
Oregon Fact And Photo Gallery
Community Colleges in Oregon
PhD Programs at Universities in Oregon
Law Schools In Oregon
Low Cost Oregon Car Insurance
Budget Travel In Oregon
Free Printable Zip Code Maps Of Major Cities
Free Printable WORLD MAP
Hit this link to SEE MORE STATE MAPS
Return To US State Map Collection
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Click Here for Free Printable Resume Formats
Click Here for Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Greyhound Stations in All 50 States.
Click Here for Car Insurance Stats in All 50 States and Washington DC.
FREE Reusable Monthly Calendars
Free Printable Maps
Free printable Charts and Tables
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
Free, printable, customizable Tarot Cards
Free Printable Gifts
Free printable Trivia Games
Go here for Another Free Printables Collection