QUICHE RECIPES AND OTHER LOW CALORIE MEALS
DEBUNKING THE FITNESS MYTH:
A USER'S GUIDE TO HEALTH, WEALTH, AND HAPPINESS
by Judee Shipman
CLASSIC QUICHE RECIPES AND MORE
Scroll down for classic Quiche Recipes, and many other satisfying, low calorie meals.
All of the recipes shown here are low in sugar, low in fat, easily prepared, and delicious.
Each carefully measured portion contains right around 350 calories, but is still an adequate hunger solution that can last up to three hours, especially if you are a female.
If you want to be creative, you can alter any of these Quiche Recipes by adding whichever kinds of vegetables you like, to go with whichever is your favorite kind of cheese.
Despite that this section pertains to evening meals, there is no reason why you can’t enjoy Quiche Recipes any time of the day or night.
For more versatile Quiche Recipes, visit the links below, or just make up your own Quiche Recipes. Why not?
Low Cal Quiche Recipes:
Garden Veggie Crustless Quiche
- 1 1/2 cups egg substitute
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 16 oz fat free cottage cheese
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups green veg, sliced
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cups diced potato
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 small, thinly sliced tomatoes
Total Calories under 350 per serving
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Beat eggs and egg substitute in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add to the egg mixture half of the cheddar cheese, and half of the Swiss cheese.
- Blend in the milk, flour, baking powder, salt, and cottage cheese.
- Heat a large non stick skillet at medium high.
- Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Sauté green veg, corn, potato, green pepper, and mushrooms until tender.
- Add veggie mixture to the egg mixture.
- Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour quiche mixture into the casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Arrange tomato slices across the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, the reduce heat to 350 and bak another 35 minutes, until top is browned and quiche is set.
Pan Fried Trout
- 3 oz fresh trout 160
- 1 cup thin asparagus 38
- 1/2 baked potato 130
- 1 Tbsp low fat margarine, divided 26
- Salt, pepper, spices, lemon juice 0
Total Calories 354
- Poke a potato several times with a fork, and cook it in the microwave on a folded paper towel for about 5 minutes. Test with the fork for doneness.
- Cut the potato in half lengthwise, and put it on a plate.
- Add half of the margarine to the potato.
- Slice the asparagus into small pieces.
- Melt the other half of the margarine in a skillet over a medium high heat.
- Cook the trout and the asparagus in the skillet until done.
- Transfer the fish and vegetables to the plate.
- Season with salt, pepper, spices, and/or lemon juice.
Low Cal Eggplant Parmesan
- 1 cup fresh eggplant 32
- 2 slices cheese 180
- 1 slice bread 70 (Hostess)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce 50
- 1/2 tsp oil (or cooking spray) 20 (or 0)
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder 0
Total Calories 352
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice eggplant thin
- Put the bread in a blender to make breadcrumbs.
- Spread the crumbs on a flat plate, and press each eggplant slice into the crumbs so they stick.
- Coat a skillet with the oil, using your fingers. Use ONLY enough oil to coat the skillet, or use cooking spray.
- Pan fry the eggplant until browned on both sides.
- Arrange the eggplant slices in an oven safe dish, cover with tomato sauce, and top with the cheese slices.
- Season as desired.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is brown and melty.
DEBUNKING THE FITNESS MYTH
CHAPTER 1 (Wealth Through Exercise)
CHAPTER 2 (Fitness the Old Fashioned Way)
CHAPTER 3 (11 Common Exercise Myths)
CHAPTER 4 (Food List and Nutrition)
CHAPTER 5 (Health Tips And More)
CHAPTER 6 (Alternative Health And Exercise)
CHAPTER 7 (How To Eat Whatever You Want)
CHAPTER 8 (10 Common Nutrition Myths)
CHAPTER 9 (How To Start Saving Money)
CHAPTER 10 (Free Work From Home Money)
CHAPTER 11 (Well Paid Jobs)
CHAPTER 12 (Start A Business: Real Estate)
CHAPTER 13 (Best Market Stock Investments)
CHAPTER 14 (Start a Business)
CHAPTER 15 (Quotes About Happiness)
CHAPTER 16 (Spiritual Wealth and a Bible Story)
CHAPTER 17 (Delicious Quick Recipes)
CHAPTER 18 (Quiche Recipes and More)
CHAPTER 19 (More Quiche Recipes)
CHAPTER 20 (More Quick Recipes)
CHAPTER 21 (Sweet Treats YOU Deserve)
Health Tips and Food List
Weight Watchers Point List And McDonalds Menu
Low Carb Foods
Sugar Content And Blood Sugar Chart
Get Rich Quicker
Make Google Money
Learn SEO Technique to Start a Business
Popular Jobs by State
Search for Jobs
Medical Transcription Online
Write A Perfect Resume
Look Here Right Now To See A Long Lost Portrait Of Emily Dickinson!