World's Best Steak Marinade Recipe And Other Entrees
This page features a tangy, juicy Steak Marinade Recipe.
For more American favorite recipes, visit any of the links shown below.
Best Steak Marinade Recipe
Here's an easy and elegant Steak Marinade Recipe, flavored with soy and ginger.
Serve it at
your next evening meal.
Impress your dinner guests with this deeply
flavored dish, which is much easier to make than it looks.
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 6 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of dark beer
- 4 lean beef steaks, each one about ten ounces when raw and about two inches thick. New York-cut steaks are an excellent choice.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, ginger root, mustard powder, sesame oil, and hot
sauce. Stir until mixed together well.
- Add the beer and stir the mixture lightly.
- Score the steaks by making shallow cuts in the meat with a sharp
knife. This will prevent the steaks from curling as they cook.
- Place the steaks in a casserole dish and pour the marinade sauce
over the meat.
- Using a fork, punch holes in the steaks (on both sides) so that the marinade penetrates the meat.
- Cover the dish with foil and let it marinate in the
refrigerator for at least an hour, but the taste is even tangier if you leave it overnight.
- Preheat either a barbecue grill or a skillet lightly coated with cooking oil to high heat.
- Place the steaks directly on the grill (or in the pan) and sear them on one side for twenty seconds.
- Turn the steaks over and cook for about another five minutes.
- Then turn the steaks over again and cook the meat for another
five minutes if you like them medium rare, or ten minutes if you prefer
them well done.
- Serve the meat sliced. Top each serving with two or three tablespoons of the marinade sauce.
For a broad assortment of great American recipe ideas and many
other free printable items, visit any of the links shown on this page.
Go to this page for an extensive Recipe Collection.
Visit here for free printable Dessert Recipes.
Hit this link to sample Authentic American Cuisine from all 50 states.
Other Useful Links
Free Printable Resume Formats.
Printable list of Amtrak Train Stations in All 50 States.
Printable list of Greyhound Bus Stations in All 50 States.
Free Printable Car Insurance Stats for All 50 States and Washington DC.
Free Printable Reusable Monthly Calendars
Free Printable Maps
Free Printable Charts and Tables
Free Printable Tattoo Designs
Free Printable Tarot Cards
Free Printable Gifts
Free Printable Trivia Games
Look Here Right Now To See A Long Lost Portrait Of Emily Dickinson!